Friday 25 February 2011

ITS CAKE TIME!!!!

For those people who know me in person you may notice that i use the line "ITS CAKE TIME" quite frequently. The story behind it originates from my life at school, at launch times my friend Tomos would say things like "if anyone ever dreamed of buying me a cake, now is the time to forfill that dream" and "ITS CAKE TIME". I have many good times with my friends at school, its always fun with us around and never a dull moment and when i look back into the past at all the good times i cant help it but laugh. My friends always find new ways to make each other laugh whether its jokes, weirdnesss or just plain randomness (as usual) but there is always something funny to say, and its almost always hysterically funny. Honestly, nobody has ever had the same experience as we have, and I'm glad i have these friend, friends who cheer me up when I'm sad, friends that make you smile and laugh by doing nothing at all. If your all lucky then i might post some videos of our times at school that were recorded on my phone. But till then...CAKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment