Wednesday 30 March 2011

IM BACK!!!!!

Well you might not know but 3 weeks ago I moved house and i was without the Internet for 3 weeks. This was not an easy task to complete as I was bored literally every day, without anything to do but eat and i eat lots but anyway I would find myself pacing the two flights of stairs and polishing my parade shoes sometimes even just sitting in my room listening to music on my phone or watching the TV(though that didn't satisfy my boredom).
I would just wait for cadets to start or pass some time at school but the truth is, the Internet takes up alot of our time, time that seems much shorter than an average day without it people have nothing to do and would be encouraged to play outside(except in winter) with there friends. The things i missed the most about the Internet was probably MSN where I can chat to all my friends, twitter and  YouTube. I think that's all I really have to say so thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment