Monday 21 February 2011

musical headache

It seems that the only place I can play my guitar is in my bedroom. In any other place around my house I'm told "If you going to play that play it somewhere else" or "stop playing that guitar, its giving me a headache". I'd very muck like the freedom to use my talent wherever I like in the house in which I live. I mean, I don't mind when other people do thing that they enjoy, So why not let me play my guitar. After all i do need to practice alot with it and sometimes to get the effects right i need to plug it into an ampifier which makes my guitar MUCH louder. But in the mean time I'll continue to make my Nowhere plans for nobody in particular.

3 comments:

  1. The pic is so cool! :D How'd you get the neat follow me button!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the follow me button came with my twitter feed if you want the version with it go on to your blog designer and add a gadget type in on the gadget search bar "twitter" and its called "Twitter updates 2.2:FeedWitter".

    ReplyDelete